Regulations of the Porto Apartmentsin Masuria
In the heart of Masuria, the Land of the Great Masurian Lakes in the picturesque Giżycko by the Łuczański Canal, there is located a Porto restaurant and hotel complex.
REGULATIONS OF PORTO APARTMENTS
SUBJECT OF THE REGULATIONS
1. The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and stay in the Apartments of Porto and is an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by signing a registration card, as well as by making a reservation, payment of the advance payment or the whole payment for the stay. By agreeing to these terms, the customer confirms that he has read and understood the terms of the regulations.
2. The regulations apply to all customers of the Porto Apartments.
3. The regulations are available for viewing at the Reception Desk, in every hotel room as well as on the website www.apartamentyporto.pl
§1. HOTEL DAY
1. The apartment is rented for hotel days.
2. The hotel day lasts from 15.00 to 11.00 the next day.
3. The guest should request a prolongation of the hotel day at the reception as soon as possible. Porto Apartments may refuse to extend their stay in the absence of accommodation, or a refusal may occur in the case of customers who do not comply with the applicable regulations.
4. Porto Apartments reserve the right to refuse to extend the Guest’s stay in case of failure to make full payment for the stay.
§2. BOOKING AND CHECK IN
1. The basis for the guest’s check-in is to present to the reception staff the identity document and complete the registration card.
2. Our Guests cannot transfer the room to third parties.
3. People who are not registered in the Porto Apartments can stay in the apartment from 7.00 to 22.00.
4. Porto Apartments may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly violated the regulations during his previous stay.
5. Apartments Porto reserve the right to collect a cash deposit in the amount of the whole stay.
6. The reservation is guaranteed if a deposit of 40% of the stay is paid within 7 days from the date of booking. Failure to pay the deposit shall result in reservation cancellation.
7. If the apartment is not canceled until 11.00 am on the day of arrival or in the event of a guest failure to arrive at the scheduled time, the deposit will not be returned.
8. If the Guest’s stay in the Porto Apartments was to take place during the high season (long weekends, holidays, July, August, New Year’s Eve), the Porto Apartments will be entitled to charge the Guest for the entire planned stay.
9. In case of cancellation of the Guest during the hotel day, we do not pay the fee for the hotel day.
10. The payment unit is the Polish zloty (PLN).
11. In the case of payment by bank transfer, all fees for its performance shall be borne by the recipient.
12. Porto Apartments issue a VAT invoice in accordance with the tax law regulations in force in Poland.
1. Porto Apartments provide services in accordance with their category and standard.
2. In case of reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to immediately report them to the Reception Desk, which will enable employees to improve the standard of services provided.
3. Porto Apartments are obliged to provide Guests with: – conditions for full and unrestricted rest, – professional and courteous service in the scope of all services provided, – room cleaning and performing necessary repairs of equipment only when the Guest wishes to do so.
§4. GUEST RESPONSIBILITY
1. Children under the age of 12 should be located in the Apartments of Porto under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians are financially liable for any damage caused as a result of children’s actions.
2. The Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the equipment of the technical facilities of the Porto Apartments, resulting from his fault or the fault of people visiting him. We reserve the right to charge the Guest’s credit card for any damage caused upon his departure.
3. In the event of violation of the provisions of the Regulations, Porto Apartments may refuse to provide services to the person who violates them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the demands of the Porto Apartments, to pay for the existing services, to pay for any damage and to leave the Porto Apartments.
4. The customer should turn off the TV, turn off the lights, turn off the taps and leave the card at the reception every time, leaving the room for safety reasons 5. The amount of 50 PLN is charged for losing the card to the room.
§5. RESPONSIBILITY OF Porto Apartments
1. Apartments Porto are not responsible for loss or damage of property brought along by the persons using the Hotel’s services within the scope specified in the provisions of the Polish Civil Code art. 846 – 852.
2. The guest should notify the Reception about the occurrence of the damage immediately after its detection.
3. Porto Apartments shall not be liable for damage and loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, items left in it and live animals, regardless of whether these vehicles have been parked in the parking of the Apartments of Porto or outside it.
4. We have liability insurance.
§ 6. RETURN OF THINGS LEFT
1. Personal belongings left by a guest in a hotel room, will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest at his/her expense.
2. If we do not receive a disposition of sending belongings left by the Gest, Apartments Porto will store the above items at the expense of the owner for one month, and after that period these items will become the property of Porto Apartments. Food products will be stored for 24 hours.
§ 7. CURFEW
1. The Porto Apartments have quiet hours from 22:00 to 7:00.
1. Guests have the right to file a complaint in the event of noticing the deficiencies in the quality of services provided.
2. The complaint may be submitted within 7 days from the day the service was performed. When submitting a complaint at another time, it may not be considered.
§ 9. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
1. In the Apartments of Porto, smoking is strictly forbidden except for designated places for this purpose.
2. No dangerous objects can be stored in the Porto Apartments.
3. It is forbidden to make excessive noise, unpleasant odors or other things that interfere with, harm or irritate other Guests.
MAKE A RESERVATION
or phone no: 570 580 222 / 87 428 11 12
Should you have any quwries, please do not hesitate to contact us.